Monday, April 13, 2009

Matt's Air Force Officer Graduation

Matt saluting his flight commander.

Being sworn in as an Officer in the Air Force.

The graduation parade. Matt is the one with the white strap over his shoulder on the side. The tall one in the front. The strap held a sword. He got to wear this because he was one of the leaders. I was very proud. It was an emotional day for me. I just wish my Grandpa and Matt's Dad could have been there to see it.


Us at the formal dinner they had for us.

1 comment:

The Hulls said...

Brittany -- Hi! My name is Cami Hull. You don't know me but I found your blog post about your husband's Air Force OTS graduation through a Facebook group I'm a member of. It's a group for the 10-03 OTS class. My husband began his OTS training this past Tuesday. Someone found your link and posted it. After going to it I discovered the link on your blog for the LDS church! Awesome! We're LDS too! I was wondering if you'd be willing to give me any info about your husband's experience at OTS as a member of the church. My email is kirk.cami.hull@gmail.com or you can Facebook me if you're on there Camillia Andrew Hull. I'm desperately looking for something to hang on to right now - as I'm sure you remember! Thank you in advance for any info you can provide.