Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yes, It's Been Awhile!

So many things have happened, I don't even know where to start! I don't know what happened to me in January. Matt left for almost 4 months and apparently by ability to blog about our lives went with him. I like to blog because I feel like I am recording our lives. At least in some small way. It may not be an elaborate scrapbooking way or beautiful written journal way but at least something is getting done. I have completely dropped the ball!! Now that we have moved and lived in two different states in two months, the blogging pressure is back. Hopefully it will be a way for people to check in once in awhile and not forget us while we are away.......
Now where to start?

First, I must post the cutest video of our little Diva Singer Sophie who turns 4 this week.

11 comments:

Allyson said...

Ok, seriously adorable! Seriously!

rebecca said...

Such a cutie:) Glad to see you are back to blogging a little. I've kept up with your life through what Marie has told me . What a whirlwind of the last few months! I hope everything has settled for you. Good luck in your new place. We are now in AZ. Moved two weeks ago and love it:)

Konold's said...

Oh my!! I needed that! I haven't smiled that big in a long time. Such a joy!

Elle and Saige's Nana said...

I miss you all. Cutest video ever! I saw Citrine Saturday at the Scottish Festival and told them I was your Aunt. They all miss you. Keep us posted when you can. You know I love ya!

Lindsey said...

It's about time missy. Keep us all posted so we know stay in touch.

The Adamson Chipmunks said...

OH, I miss that girl! I showed Tori and she said: "Ahhh, I love her. I love Sophie and her pretty song". I couldn't agree more!

Mich said...

I'm glad to see you back in blogging land. You have adorable kids and I'm glad to get to keep up with you.

Lauren said...

Takes after her Mama!

Maurina said...

I'm so happy for you to be back together as a family. Your kids are so cute. I love reading your blogs!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute. You taught her well:)

The Dollar Fam said...

That is the best video I have ever seen. So Precious!