Saturday, July 7, 2012

Catching up

I have decided to start blogging again.  I always feel the need to record the events in our lives but I am especially motivated to do so now.  Things are going by too fast and I am afraid of forgetting important things.  I will be posting randomly about the events over the last few years and try to get caught up to the present.  This blog is going to become a place for Matt to keep up with his little family while he is across the world.  Matt will be deploying with the Air Force to Kyrgyzstan for 6 months.  I hope that I can help him keep a relationship with his children by posting a lot so that he will feel involved in their lives.  It will be hard on us for sure but we will try to focus on the positive and remember the importance of what he is doing for our country.  The time difference will make it hard but we will get to skype and call each other.  I also want my children to be able to look back on this blog and read about this time in their lives.  Let's hope I have the energy and motivation t keep up with it.  So here we go ;-)

1 comment:

Chastina said...

Good luck! I know it's hard to keep up on blogging. I hope everyone stays safe.