Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sophie, Sophie

Oh man that little Sophie! She is classic! I had to share her latest comments to me. She was lying in bed with me and said, "Mommy, you have a pretty ring!" I replied, "Thanks Darling!" Sophie, "Are you married?" Me, "Yep to daddy that's why he gave me this ring!" "Who are you going to marry Sophie?" Sophie, "Umm, Jesus!"
Wow what do you say to that! Elleigh just made up her own boyfriend/fiance. Some of you may not have been familiar with her boyfriend porridge. He lived at the High School and had pink hair. He was also a decorator for a living! That was really creative. However, his life came to a tragic end in a bears mouth. Very funny! But Sophie....she is just shooting much higher! We laughed really hard about that one!

5 comments:

Sarie said...

Great story!! I love it.

La Famille Ramos said...

wow...cute is so well cute. Great to hear from you guys...

Feel free to check out my new photography blog @ http://edanrene.bigfolioblog.com

Speaking of rings we need to add it to your insurance policy still...call me Tony Ramos...

Jennikunz said...

oh...my little Sophie! I sure love her!

itsahalesofalife said...

That is funny!! I am so excited for my little girl to start saying weird random things...can't wait.
~Danielle

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Hey Brittany & Matt! We need to get together! We miss hanging out each week! Well, check out our blogspot (trentandcarlie.blogspot.com) - we finally got one too! Let do dinner and/or a movie!