Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day!



I just have to share with you all how wonderful my husband is. I was having one of those "drowning" weeks where I was having a hard time keeping up with my schedule with all my jobs and my girls. And we had no luck with a baby sitter for Valentine's Day. So I came home to this on Valentines day! He cooked everything and had the girls in bed already. I could never ask for a better present. The girls also "bought" me the roses! Elleigh did get out of bed when I got home and told Matt that she had an important thing for me. Daddy told her no that she needed to get in bed because they had already said Happy Valentine's and gave me the roses and then got back onto bed. Elleigh looked at him with the most desperate look like he was ruining her well thought out plans. So he let her go to me. She came and put one of her hair bows in my hair so that I would look beautiful for Daddy for Valentine's Day! I love my little family!

4 comments:

Becky Slivka said...

Your family is so dang cute. Way to go Matt for pulling out the big guns on Valentines. Looks like he's a keeper Brittany.

The Shill Spill said...

I think that is one of the most touching stories I have ever heard! I think you have a thoughtful husband, as well as very thoughtful children. What mom would not want her children to help her be beautiful? :)

TamiRichins said...

That is so precious!!! You do have a great hubby! So I am thinking girls night at my house someday durning the first week of March. Steve is going to Tennesee.

Sarie said...

Looking beautiful is so important, she is so right. What a great V day!!