Saturday, July 5, 2008

Riding Bikes!!!





Well Sophie got a new bike and helmet and pads for her birthday and she couldn't wait to try it out!! We took the girls out riding and it was hard to contain my laughter every time I looked at Sophie all dressed up in her gear! She is a crack up!! She did really well on her big girl bike and rode for quite a while before deciding that watching Elleigh was more fun!! Elleigh was such a great big sister and helped out our new little rider so much!! Much different than her 3-wheeler!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always have such cute pictures. If you are ever interested in Digital Scrapbooking let me know. I am a consultant for Heritage Makers. www.mypricelesskeepsakes.com. Hope you are doing well.

Jess

The Shill Spill said...

It is definitely my favorite to see little ones all decked out in such attire. :) You can't help but get a giggle or two out of it. :) Fun pictures!

Jacob and Jenny Mitchell said...

Hey brittany this is jenny from Prosper! I heard your leaving cause your o so busy all the time. Your girls are so cute!

Allyson said...

Oh my goodness your girls are just too much! I just wanted to send a quick hello and tell you that I hope you are doing better. We all really miss you here in V&E, closing just is not the same! Anyway I also wanted to tell you, in case you are interested, Hali, Tamara and I are all going to get our Breaking Dawn books together on the night of the 8/1 so if you would like to join us we would love to have you along! Think about it. That is it though honey, take care!