Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Surgery


Well as some of you know I had my tonsils out two weeks ago today. What an awful surgery that was! I guess I forget that I am old now and that I won't recover as quickly as the little kids who get their tonsils out. Not that it is a walk in the park for anybody but I didn't expect to be down in bed for a week and a half!! That is really hard to do when you have little kids. So a huge thank you to my mom and my husband for taking care of me and them! I don't know what I would do without you guys! I am grateful for normal food and for pain medication and for cough drops and cold drinks. I am still a little swollen but we are almost in the clear! I am so glad to be back in the land of the living!!

6 comments:

Allyson said...

Oh honey I am so sorry that it was so rough! Hopefully you will still be up for a little fun on Friday but if going out will be too much we could always pick your book up for you too, it is up to you. Hali should be back tomorrow so we will hatch a plan and then let you know what it is. Take care!

Mich said...

I hope that you continue to recover. Good luck getting all better, I hope that you feel like your old self soon.

Lizz Pizza said...

I'm SO happy you are feeling better and SO happy I will see you tomorrow!!!!

Unknown said...

we have been thinking about you, so you better let us know if there is anything you need:) We are really excited to hang out with you Friday. Hope you feel better!

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh I am so glad you found me! I rarely check my blog, four girls gives me little me time! It is so fun to see your darling Family, I would really love to get together. I have tried mailing you Christmas cards only to have them returned. Call or e-mail me soon, maybo we can go boating or something fun.358-2378 kpoduska@msn.com
later! Kristen Poduska

Konold's said...

Time to put some new pics up of the girls!!