Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Prayers


On a day like today everything gets shoved back into perspective. I found out today that I friend of mine lost their little boy yesterday. He was 16 months old. I am just sick about it. How do you handle something like that. My heart is breaking for them and their family. I can't think of anything else to do but pray for them.

Also, my sister is having her first baby today. He is 6 weeks early and so we are hoping that the delivery will go smoothly. Again, all I can do is pray.

I know that there are many of you out there that have amazing faith and a close relationship to Heavenly Father. If you could remember these people that are dear to me in your prayers I know it will help.

Thank you and may we all hold each other closer today.

4 comments:

Sarie said...

Oh Brittany, when these things happen, it's so hard for us still living on earth to handle it. I don't know how anyone can survive the death of their little one. So sad. I will pray. How did it happen?

Becky Slivka said...

We'll be thinking of you - is Carly or CHelsea having a baby - I hope everything goes well. You will be super mom wit Matt gone - good luck!

Becky Slivka said...

Of course I remember Coby, I just feel sick for him - ISaac is 18 months and I couldn't imagine him suddenly being gone. He'll be in our prayers, and Chelsea and her little baby - thanks for the update.

Jennikunz said...

dude, update us on Chels baby!