Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary!






Well we made it 8 years!! I can't believe how long we have been married and yet it's hard to remember what life was like without Matty. We also have a hard time remembering what it felt like before kids! Probably more relaxing and we probably got more sleep but life doesn't seem so great without them in it. No matter how chaotic it gets.
Matt and I have made a wonderful life together and added two of the most beautiful wonderful little girls to our family! I am very proud of our marriage because it does take work but we are very happy together and we would rather be with each other than any where else. He makes me laugh and I make him laugh....usually unintentionally. He is the best dad to my children! They love him and squeal "Daddy!" whenever he comes home. He would do anything for them and for me and we all know it. He is a great provider. He works so hard and always has. He finished school while supporting two children. He does whatever he can to keep us afloat and continues to better himself so that he will grow in his career.
He loves our country and I am so proud of his service in the Air Force. He impresses everyone around him with his abilities and work ethic. He reminds me how good our life is when I get down and don't sweat the small stuff. He is motivated and always picks himself up when things have gotten him down. I love him for how he loves me. He tells the girls that he loves their mother so much and that means the world to me and to them. We have the priesthood in our home because of him and I am so grateful for that. It has not always been a blessing in my life and I love him for giving us that gift.
We have a great relationship and I am happier with him now than ever before. This is how it should be and I am glad that things are always improving with us. Happy Anniversary Matty and I love you more than ever!!

11 comments:

kim and morgan said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, 8 years! Congrats. Time flies. Love and miss you guys!

Mich said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe any of us are old enough to have been married for eight years. I'm so glad that you found someone that loves you so much and that in turn you love back. I hope that the next eight years are even better then the first eight have been. Enjoy your anniversary!

The Adamson Chipmunks said...

Congratulations! Your pictures are beautiful! We are also very glad that you brought those two adorable little girls into this world!!

Allyson said...

Congratulations you two! I hope that things are going well - Brittany I miss you so much but at least I can keep in touch via blog ;) So happy for your, take care.

La Famille Ramos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
La Famille Ramos said...

Mes felicitations, Bon Anniversaire de marriage. Awesome pictures.
Love.

Susan and Vince Stroud said...

Wow! What a beautiful couple. Congratulations on 8 years and yes your girls are darling:)

Kristen said...

Oh my gosh! It seems like just yesterday that you guys were running off in Matt's convertable in high school! I can't believe how long it's been. Congrats, I'm so happy for you both.

Sarie said...

Beautiful. Families and marriages are definitely worth it. Happy Anniversary!!

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Happy Anniversary guys!! I love seeing pictures from years ago!!

itsahalesofalife said...

I love the wedding pictures. YOu guys are a beautiful couple!! Happy Anniversary