Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Just Some Last Moments of Summer

Sophie was done swimming and definitely done posing for pictures!



This is my pouting baby because we wanted to dry off in the sun for a minute and she wanted to leave. I would give anything to hear what is going on in that little head sometimes.....even if she is having terrible thoughts about her mother that won't give in to her whining.




Here is a little happier girl with her sister watching fire works with plenty of oooh's and aaaah's.




Here is us at the fireworks and it shows how terrible we are at taking pictures of ourselves. These really are the best ones we got before Matt would not humor me anymore and pose for pictures.....hmm reminds me of what I went through on our wedding day.





This is Elleigh at her best friend Alyssa's birthday party! They had so much fun and what a great picture of them together!




This is Sophie with her best friend Tori at her birthday party (same day, double parties.) They look so cute together! Tori was giving me that beautiful toothless smile.....I love it!




Aaaah summer days. I will post first day of school pictures soon.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea, I am so glad you are a blogger. Your blog looks like you are a professional. I love your little family they are so cute.

Sarie said...

I love the girls with their little friends, Kami's girl. And the best part of that kissing picture? Your daughter's hand on his shoulder! Not a moment alone when you've got little ones...

Susan and Vince Stroud said...

All the pictures are so sweet but I love the one of Sophie pouting!! It's so cute but I'm sure makes you want to pull your hair out at times. I'll try and make it Tuesday!!

Moody Family said...

brit you are too beautiful! thanks for the invite I am sorry to say that I am missing it dew to work. But hope it all goes well. Can't wait to talk the night away at the next girls night out :)

Coby said...

Britt! What's up? I just stumbled upon your blog from Kim and the Morge's. Looks like you guys are going great. We need to catch up. We are back in Salt Lake now. Drop me a line sometime.

Brittany said...

Coby?! I would love to catch up! But when I click on the name it doesn't take me anywhere! I am so glad you are back here!

Brittany said...

Oh and I have now seen your blog! Wow! What a cute family!