Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Citrine Performance this Sunday!

So my fun Celtic Choir is performing at the Lehi Concert in the Park Series this Sunday the 17th at 7pm. It is held at Wines Park in Lehi.
500 North Center St.Lehi, Utah 84043
It's the park that is kind of by the Legacy Center.

Since this is probably the closest performance to most of my friends and family I wanted to let you know about this one so that you could come!!
I think you can bring chairs or blankets or whatever! We are doing a lot of fun Celtic music as well as some modern stuff too!

So come if you can and enjoy one more fun summer activity before all the crazy fall/school stuff starts!

3 comments:

Mich said...

This sounds like fun. I'll have to see if Maurina would like to bring her kids.

Kristen said...

Thanks for letting me know! I would love to see you perform and maybe see you too! We will definatly try to be there!

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Brittany! Sorry! We were totally planning on going, then Monday night Trent looked at me and said we forgot about the concert yesterday!! I'm not as sharp when I get such little sleep! :) Plus I realized I have not emailed you back! I will get on that right now!