Friday, March 28, 2008






Easter was a lot of fun this year and what a beautiful day! The weather was perfect and the girls had a lot of fun getting all dressed up and going to church! Elleigh is loving that mom is in primary with her now. I have recently been called as the primary chorister. Lots of fun! After church we were able to go to Aunt Elise's house and see all the cousins and family. My girls are the only ones that are easter egg hunting age that live in the state. A little boring but they made out like bandits! Love Sophie's glasses!

7 comments:

Mendenhall Madness said...

Cute girls. Glad you guys had a good Easter. It rained ALL day here and has snowed the last two days....Utah I miss ya!
I wish I was back in Utah so we could go and hang out with the kids.

The Adamson Chipmunks said...

I love their hair like that! It looks so cute! We are also loving that you are in primary with us, not just Elleigh!

Jennikunz said...

I'm not lying when I say I love these two!

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Cute! Cute!! Cute!!! I'll email you about Friday!

Sarie said...

I LOVE the easter pictures! Your girls look gorgeous! Sophie looks so old with her hair all curly! I need to curl my girl's hair, they have super straight hair. You are a good mom, Brittany!

Andy and Jodi said...

Your girls are darling!! Hope to see you soon.
Jodi

rebecca said...

Yay!!!!!!!! I'm so glad I found your blog!!!! It's so much easier to keep up with friends when they have a blog :) Your girls are just soooo darn beautiful!!!! Those are the cutest Easter dresses! We'll have to get together soon!