Friday, March 7, 2008

Many Faces of Sophie






I have a certain middle sister that thinks she was jipped in life (typical middle child stuff) So I am proving to her that I take a TON of pictures of Sophie the second child. I won't go into what each child feels no matter what order they are in. Let's just say that we all see what we want to see and our perspectives on things are maybe very different from reality. Now that I am the mom, I feel very different than i used to about the order of things. I just hope that my children will come and visit when they are grown and not run for their lives!

4 comments:

Jennikunz said...

When did sophies hair get so long? I havent seen her forever... we need to do something about that!!

Becky Slivka said...

I LOVE the bath picture! Lately I've been taking more pictures of Isaac than Zoey, but I will admit, for awhile there we had more Zoey footage than Isaac so we are doing better. I think your girls are so cute and their hair is to die for.

Kami said...

Sophie, Sophie, Sophie, there is no one sweeter than Sophie! I just love that kid!

Cutler Family said...

you guys make some cute babies!! Hope you are doing well.