Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dance Pictures

So the girls had their big dance recital last Saturday and I will be posting more on that soon but I first had to send everyone this link. You must go and see this photographer was at the concert taking action photos of the dancers and he got a great one of Sophie that he made his Banner picture at the top!! It is to die for! There is one of Elleigh but it isn't quite as centered on her. It is under the Matinee performance #15. She is on the left!! Go check it out!

http://www.khoggie.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Okay- that is the cutest picture ever!! Man, your girls are adorable!! Thanks for sharing.
xo ASH

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Sophie is so cute!! What a personality!!

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Oh - the one of Elleigh is cute, too! We hope to see you soon!

Jennikunz said...

oh my! I am dying! That is so freakin cute! AHH I love her!

Konold's said...

Those pictures are adorable! I want a girl!! We should do lunch sometime! I miss you and your girls!!

. said...

LOVE IT!!! Millissa

Danielle and Fam said...

UM...Those are about the cutest pictures EVER! That's a pretty good photographer yah?
Hope things are going well.

Sarie said...

That is SOOOO cute! She's such a cutie pie!