Friday, May 30, 2008

Sophie wanted to answer too!



All About My Mommy: (These are Sophie's answers)

1. What is something mom always says to you? "Um... I can't tell you"
2. What makes mom happy? "Me!"
3. What makes mom sad? "Um Daddy...No I can't tell you because I don't know who makes you sad." (I am sure she means when daddy is away. Not when he is here.)
4. How does mom make you laugh? "Um... I got to think about it for awhile."
5. What was mom like as a child? "You were like me and I was a mama like you"
6. How old is your mom? "5...yeah just like Elleigh"
7. How tall is your mom? "This taller! (with her hand shot up in the air)"
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Play with games"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Be mad....cause I am not there with you."
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Makeup"
11. What is your mom really good at? "Pigs" (Maybe pigging out!)
12. What is your mom not very good at? "No Pigs...uh uh...no pigs"
13. What does your mom do for her job? "Teach me dance and computers."
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Jelly"
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "Um... you!"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "I will be Ruby but not Max." (Anyone who has Noggin will know the Max and Ruby show)
17. What do you and your mom do together? "I want to say that we read stories!"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "We like lipstick"
19. How are you and your mom different? "You are a mommy!"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "You just tell me all the time!!"

2 comments:

Lizz Pizza said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! Your girls are SO flippin cute!!!!!

Kim and Adam said...

OMG I love it they are so cute!!! they have grown up SOO much!