Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My little girl is 5!!







As you can see Elleigh had the time of her life at her birthday party!! She insisted on having curly hair for her party so dad brought her to me at work the night before so that I could put curlers in her hair for her party since I wouldn't be home until after she was in bed. She looked so cute and you could tell that she felt special. Her party was at Kangaroo Zoo and they have these party rooms with this special chair in the front for the birthday girl. She loved it! She had a lot of fun with her friends and family. They basically ran and jumped for 2 hours and then we did presents and cake and pizza and stuff. They were all very work out by the end of the night but in a good way.
I was so happy for Elleigh since she has been looking forward to this day for a long time....but for some reason my heart actually hurts thinking about the fact that my little girl is 5! I really don't know how that happened. I feel many different emotions about it. I don't really remember life without her and yet I don't know how she could be 5 already! Have I documented everything enough? Have I written down her hilarious statements? Does she have any idea how much we love her and how life would be meaningless without her and little Sophie? Will she ever know how some one so little could impact so many lives in so many ways?
I really have so much to say about this little joy in my life. I just hope that she wants me in her life forever.
She told me after the party that it was the best day of her life and that I was the best mom ever! Great comment I must say!
Thank you to all of you that came and made this little girl feel important and for all your love and support to all of us since she was born! The world really is a better place because this little bouncing beauty is in it!

3 comments:

Jennikunz said...

I must tell you , I just love your girls! Elleigh is so sweet and is going to grow up to be a great person, you are doing a fantastic job with your awesome girls! I love them!I'm so glad she had the best day of her life!

Sarie said...

So so so true! I hope Grace always thinks I'm as amazing as she does now! She's amazing and I know your daughters are amazing too. They are so innocent, I just want to bottle them up. p.s. I love Kang Zoo! Perfect location.

Danielle and Fam said...

Both your girls are darling! They are beautiful...must run in the family! Every child I have the intense love/concern doubles. I LOVE IT!