Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Host


So Matt is always telling me that I don't post enough because he likes to get on here and read about us since we have crazy schedules right now. So I was excited to have the next two weeks off teaching during the day so that I could organize the pictures and create some posts and all that....however, I was also excited to dive into my book I had been saving to read when I had more time. It has completely taken over my life! I have to convince myself to close the book because it is 3:30 in the morning!! I also have to set goals for myself during the day so that my children actually get dressed and hair done as well as me. My goal today was to get my car all cleaned out from the crazy weeks we have had and all the clothing and old food that resulted. As well as enough toys to fill a toy box I am sure....thank you Elleigh and Sophie! It was all I could do this morning to start on that instead of the book! It is so funny that a good book can take over your life and call to you from across the room when you are trying to focus on other things!! So to my husband....I am sorry that I have been a little preoccupied the last few days and I hope that I can finish soon! I am at work right now wondering when I can read again!! More posts will come soon hopefully!!

4 comments:

TamiRichins said...

I just borrowed The Host from my neighbor, I am glad to hear that it is good. I am a little scared to start it, because it will also take over my whole life.

Arifudin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarie said...

I need to read this!

The Adamson Chipmunks said...

I loved it! I lost many nights sleep over it, though! I must say it was worth it!!