Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Elleigh the dance teacher!







Elleigh the dance teacher. Elleigh has been coming with me to teach the two year old toddler dance classes since October. Well I had laryngitis a few weeks ago and was unable to find a sub for these classes so I went anyway but I was not feeling well at all! The parents were talking to me about upcoming pictures and other events and so I was going to start class a little late because of it. But Elleigh decided to step in and save the day. She had me turn on some music while I finished talking to the parents and then she took control! She got all the girls lined up and stretched them all out almost exactly how I do every week! The girls were so attentive to her! It was hilarious! I came in and took some pictures of the whole thing. Sophie had a little trouble at the end and I had to include that picture cause it was so funny! Elleigh will make a great teacher one day!!

4 comments:

Mendenhall Madness said...

What a perfect little helper. Your girls really are amazing. She is so sweet and thoughtful. I don't know Brittany, it sounds like you and Matt have been doing something right....Way to go MOM!
if I ever get a little girl i'll have to get some tips.

Danielle and Fam said...

That is a darling story. Helping out and good dance skills must run in the family! Your girls are too cute..Sophie is hilarious. We love rock band too.

The Shill Spill said...

Little Ms. Brittany! :) She learns from the best, ey?! :)

The Adamson Chipmunks said...

Way to go, Elliegh!! I am sure the kids were so attentive to her--they adore her! Tori doesn't stop talking about Elliegh and Elliegh's house! She will definatley be following in her wonderful mother's footsteps!