Monday, June 2, 2008

The Dance Recital!

So here are the delayed picture of Elleigh and Sophie's dance recital a few Saturdays ago. Elleigh was in two numbers and Sophie did her dance too. Some of you know that I teach a toddler dance class as well as vocal classes at Center Stage in Orem. It is a lot of fun and I have enjoyed teaching both Elleigh and Sophie when they were two years old. The performances are always the reward because they do the funniest things on stage. I love those little kids!!
I was also very proud of Elleigh this year! She loves to perform and when the time comes she gets soooo excited to get on stage! I am glad that she isn't afraid.
Her pre school did a dance to "Amazing Mazie" from Seusical the Musical. She was front and center the whole time. I thanked her teacher after for having her in the front so much and she told me that she had to because a lot of the other kids follow her and she knows it really well. She also does great facials and is fun to watch!
What a little star!!
The other dance was with Miss Kim's class and it was called "Fuss"
It was about throwing a fit! The choreography was really cute and made me laugh. I cried the first time I watched her do it because she is very precise and performs so cute! Lots of smiles and big eyes! I just couldn't believe how well my little baby did! I really don't know how she got to be so grown up but she sure does a good job up there! I am a huge spaz about these things I know. But I loved it so much growing up and it is fun to see how much she enjoys it too!!

Sophie before she went on stage.


Elleigh in "Amazing Mazie"




Elleigh in "Fuss"

1 comment:

The Adamson Chipmunks said...

We didn't get to see "Fuss" but the other two dances were absolutley adorable! Tori loved taking dance from you and will miss you as her teacher next year! Thanks for all your patience and work! They all did such a good job!