Monday, June 30, 2008

Jen Parker Dalton

I am calling out to the universe for my long lost room mate from college. Jennifer Parker Dalton went to Brigham Young University around 1997-2000. She lived at Branbury appartments with me from 1998-99. I have lost contact with her since we both got married and I am really sad about it. She was an amazing friend and I want to find her!! She is originally from Yorbalinda California and her husbands name is Justin Dalton. I think that she is still in California but I have no idea.
If anyone knows her and knows how to get in touch with her leave a comment or email me! Maybe she will even see this! Who knows! In finding her I hope I also find our other room mates Janae and I am also looking for Emily Day Jeppeson.
Calling out to the universe for Jen Parker Dalton!!!!

5 comments:

Nicki said...

Hey Brittany, try zabasearch.com It's a pretty good place try.

Jylaire said...

Hi there! I actually am trying to find her myself! We were childhood friends in Cali and we lost touch when I moved back to Utah. If you happen to run across her, have her contact me at jylaire@hotmail.com or www.mattandjylaire.blogspot.com
Thanks and good luck!
-Jylaire Cooper Thorell

Unknown said...

i remember those crazy days and all of your crazy roomates. We had a good little group back then with Brian and Jason as well.

Brittany said...

I have found my other roommates Janae and Emily. Yay! Jylaire, did you ever have any luck finding Jen? I still can't find her on Facebook or Instagram or anything.

Brittany said...

I have found my other roommates Janae and Emily. Yay! Jylaire, did you ever have any luck finding Jen? I still can't find her on Facebook or Instagram or anything.