Monday, June 2, 2008

Summer Fun!

We are so excited to have the summer weather finally! I am actually glad that it hasn't jumped from freezing to Hot this year. We have had some nice weather. So Saturday Matt mowed the lawn and was turning on some water and he decided to put it under the tramp and let the girls jump in their swimming suits. They thought it was the funnest thing ever! Elleigh kept yelling that over and over again. "This is the funnest thing ever!" So I had to take pictures of their first real time out in the sun this year!!






9 comments:

The Adamson Chipmunks said...

So much fun! I remember doing that when I was little as well! I love the close-up picture of the two of them! So cute!

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

I still can't believe how fast Sophie is growing!!! Elleigh's preschool pictures are cute with her teachers. Hey - will you email me you home address? I now only have your previous Lehi address. Thanks!!! I am hoping to have a BBQ soon!

Jennikunz said...

I honestly love your girls! Love them!

Mendenhall Madness said...

Looks like so much fun!!! I miss Utah sun. I don't know if i'm coming out until we move now in Aug. because of gas prices...it sucks it's $4.17 for reg unleaded here, yuck. I miss you guys too. But good news I think I convinced Jeromy to apply to more job in SLC... so maybe I will actually live closer to you all. I'll keep you posted. PS, could you have a cuter family :)

The Shill Spill said...

Can you REALLY fit a trampoline in your backyard?
Cute poses by your performer of a daughter! :)

Lucky 7s said...

Cute Cute Cute girls~ And so sweet and well behaved. We must all do lunch again soon!!!

Janice said...

Your girls are so cute!

maren out my laundry said...

Beautiful girls as always! I can't believe how big sophie is getting, miss seeing you guys at church! Hope you are good!

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

You have such cute girls!