Monday, June 16, 2008

Disneyland!

So I have this crazy awesome mother who decided that she needed to get away after she was done with school and so she called us and asked if we wanted to go to Disneyland!! So the girls and I were the only ones out of the kids that could go and so we planned a last minute trip!! With only a few hiccups we were able to plan the trip and get a good hotel right by Disneyland and a flight and everything. The girls could hardly contain their excitement and I must say I was almost as bad. We also planned to go to the princess lunch which is a must if you have little girls!! It was my favorite part of the whole trip. We also rode all of the little kid rides that I haven't been on since I was little. That was a lot of fun!! We also saw the Aladdin show in the California park. It was such a good show! Very well put together and the girls thought it was the best show ever! You also must take the time to see that show if you go. We rode the new Finding Nemo ride. Besides a little claustrophobia it was a lot of fun! The girls also loved the electric parade!! My mom and I were absolutely exhausted after the trip because we got just as excited as the girls about everything if not more! My mom also decided that the girls must see the ocean since they hadn't before so we got a car for a few hours and went to the nearest beach...I think it was Huntington. It was so nice! The beach was really clean and not very crowded! The girls thought it was awesome! They picked up shells and ran in the water and watched the surfers! It was so much fun to watch them see all of these things for the first time! Childhood is a wonderful thing and it is a beautiful thing to witness. I am so grateful to my mom for thinking of this and for taking us! She is amazing and she sure knows how to show her granddaughters a good time! They are still talking about it to everyone. Their little faces are still lighting up about the whole thing! Thanks for the magic mom!





3 comments:

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Fun!!! I love how Sophie is just admiring Cinderella in that last picture! And how Elleigh is squishing Sophie's face off at the beach!!! What a fun trip!!! We'll see you Saturday!

Jennikunz said...

LUCKY!!! Oh man i net the girls LOVED it! And I love the picture of Naline and the girls posing. I am so jealous. My boys want to do SO bad!

The Adamson Chipmunks said...

Cute pictures! I love love love Disneyland!