Friday, June 20, 2008

Sophie's Birthday!





My baby is 3! How did that happen! She is so grown up all of the sudden! She explains herself so well all the time and stands up to her big sister when Elleigh is trying to get her to do stuff she doesn't want to. She asked me if she could have her birthday party at Chuck E Cheese much to my chagrin. I usually do home parties when they are this little but I am just working to much right now and so I am happy to leave all the planning and clean up to someone else. But Chuck E Cheese?! Oh well that's what she wanted. I have to admit, when we got to the Orem one, it was much cleaner than I remembered and they didn't even have any broken toys like at the Sandy one. It was so nice and clean and air conditioned!! She had so much fun and you could tell that she felt important when they announced her name over the intercom because it was her birthday! She asked me if they had said Sophie and I said yes and she squealed! It was really cute! We had a lot of family and friends come and it turned out to be a lot of fun!
Sophie has been so fun to have in our family! She is a blessing for sure! She is very patient and calm most of the time. She also has this really endearing sense of humor! Which is funny for a girl that small. But she really is funny. She has great comedic timing! She is also my little cuddle bug (which I love so much!) She assures Matt and I that she is still our little baby and that even when she gets bigger that she will let us carry her around. Love it! I am so blessed to be this little girls mother and I hope that she has any idea how much her dad and I love her!

1 comment:

The Adamson Chipmunks said...

Love the picture of Sophie wearing her birthday crown! So so so cute! I wish I could have been there, Cody said everyone had a blast!